Artisan, shopkeeper, liberal profession, since 1st January 2020, your affiliation to the self-employed or micro-entrepreneur scheme makes the CPS St Barth your sole contact for your social protection and is in charge of collecting Social Security contributions for the island of St Barts.
All the procedures for self-employed workers (declaration of professional income, request for certificates, turnover declarations for micro-entrepreneurs, etc.) must be carried out via the secure website of the C.P.S. The Déclaration Sociale des Indépendants (DSI) must be carried out by all company directors exercising a craft, commercial or liberal activity, whether in individual form or as a company.
The Declaration of Turnover and payment of contributions is generalised and applicable to all micro-entrepreneurs, regardless of the amount of turnover.
- The Annual Business Contribution (Contribution Forfaitaire Annuelle des Entreprises - CFAE): All companies registered in Saint Barthélemy pay an annual contribution of 350 euros, plus 100 euros per employee.
-The Waste Disposal Tax at Ouanalao environnement, the amount of which is fixed according to the field of activity.
• sickness-maternity (including the daily allowance contribution (1)) ;
• disability and death ;
• basic pension ;
• compulsory supplementary pension ;
• family allowances ;
• Creation of the legal structure.
• Verification of professional competence.
• Maintenance of the trade register. Craft qualification
• or a certificate of vocational aptitude (CAP) or a vocational studies certificate (BEP) or an approved title in the trade concerned (level V).
• Or at least three years' professional experience as an employee.
• or a registration in the trade of at least 3 years in the Répertoire des Métiers and/or the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.
Are you a craftsman, shopkeeper, farmer, liberal profession or director of certain companies (majority manager of a SARL, partner of an SNC, sole shareholder of an EURL)?
As a self-employed person on the island of Saint-Barthélemy, you are covered by the Caisse de Prévoyance et Santé (CPS). The declaration of your professional income or your turnover must be made via the CPS secure website: https://cps-stbarth.msa.fr/lfp Whatever your activity, the fixed social rate includes all the contributions relating to your compulsory social protection:
If you are engaged in a regulated activity:
Established in 1925 and administered by heads of craft enterprises, the Chambers of Trades and Crafts are the representative bodies for the general interests of the craft industry.
Whether in the food, beauty, building or cleaning trades, the CEM as a formalities centre registers all the formalities linked to the life of craft businesses:
The craft qualification is regulated by law n° 96-603 of 5 July 1996 relating to the development and promotion of trade and crafts, decree n° 98-247 of 2 April 1998 relating to the craft qualification and the trades register and the decree of 12 December 2003 fixing the list of arts and crafts trades, published in the Journal Officiel of 27 December 2003
All natural persons and directors of legal persons who can prove that they are engaged in a regulated craft activity: